Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Many Beauty Uses of Vaseline!

Hello lovelies! Today I'm going to share with you all why vaseline should be on every girl's beauty tool belt! I know you might be skeptical that this baby is so versatile so let's get started!
1) Moisturizer! Vaseline can be a great moisturizer for rough skin ESPECIALLY as an overnight treatment! I often put vaseline on my lips at night so when I wake up they are silky smooth instead of dried and chapped.

2) Eye Cream!  Vaseline works great to dab under your eyes each night! No point in shelling out tons of cash on eye creams or serums when vaseline does the trick. You'll wake up with lighter circles and less puffy eyes :) Tyra Banks and Jennifer Aniston both use this trick and they sure look great to me!

3) Mascara Revitalizer! Okay ladies....the day is turning into night and as you're getting ready to go out you're touching up your makeup....what is the ONE thing you can never quite fix? For me its mascara! I can never apply more mascara to my lashes because it gets all hard and crusty. Never fear, vaseline is here! By rubbing a tiny tiny amount of vaseline on your eyelashes it wets your mascara and allows you to put another layer on! This is a trick I am SO happy I learned! It makes no mess and your lashes look great :)

4) Blister Defender! Your favorite pumps are so gosh darn cute but man, is it really worth the blisters and red marks they leave on your feet? Fend off blisters and abrasions by rubbing vaseline wherever your heels rub your feet. I promise you THIS WORKS and is my favorite use of vaseline.  Think about it! Blisters are caused by friction and the rubbing of skin so vaseline would minimize that friction allowing you to be blister free :) This also will NOT ruin your shoes! It comes right off with a towel :)

Okay ladies those were my uses of vaseline! I hope all of you will add a jar to your beauty arsenal because its cheap and useful in so many ways :)

Do you have a vaseline beauty tip I don't know about? Share below!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment