Saturday, April 9, 2016

NOTD: SinfulColors Shine 'Pragmatic'

Purple is a color I will always be drawn to and I especially like it on my nails! This color by SinfulColors is called 'Pragmatic' and it is a super bright, medium-toned purple that I think is so fitting for Spring time (if only the weather in NYC would be as Spring-y as my mani).  This particular SinfulColors polish is made with 'gel tech' which supposedly makes the polish shinier and longer lasting. I definitely think this formula looks appealing on the nails and I'm pleased with the longevity of this polish--no chips in 3 days!

The average cost of this brand is $5 per bottle and you can find it at Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, and some drugstores. I'm impressed with the quality of the polish especially for the low price!

I have to throw in that I haven't done my nails in WEEKS because of being slammed by school and dry gross fingers, and let me tell you....having pretty nails makes me feel amazing.
Cheers to doing things that make you feel fierce.
xxSJ

1 comment: