Monday, September 5, 2016

MAC Goodies: Flamingo Park collection

MAC has recently done some out of character things for the brand such as lowering their eyeshadow pan cost to a meager $6 as well as starting a loyalty program AND providing free shipping, no minimum. After a recent browsing sesh on their website, I noticed that MAC now has a 'sale' section online! MAC and 'sale' are two words I never thought I would see in the same sentence, but I suppose they are attempting to move some old stock out of inventory.  The MAC Flamingo Park collection was a collection full of deliciously gorgeous pinks that I completely drooled over. I repeatedly added products into my shopping cart only to have them sit there for days, unable to pull the trigger (being that I am a grad student with low funds for my makeup hoarding!).  After seeing some of the Flamingo Park collection on sale for 30% off, I finally felt like I could pull the trigger!
I purchased a lipstick and a blush. The lipstick is in the color 'Flocking Fabulous' and is a hot coral color.
The blush is the color 'Spring Flock' and is a bright peachy coral in the pan but shows up a bit more subdued when swatched.
Wearing Spring Flock blush and Flocking Fabulous lipstick
MAC blushes wear for about 6-8 hours on my skin and this shade of lipstick lasted about 4 hours through light drinking. This creamy shade needs to be reapplied after meals though!

I recommend stalking MAC's website for the random sale you may stumble across! You never know what goodies you might find...I think these two products were awesome items to add to my collection that I'll get plenty of wear out of.

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment