Thursday, January 19, 2017

NARS 'Sex Machine' Velvet Matte Lip Pencil

I frequently get inspired by rummaging through other people's makeup stashes. When I tried this lip product after digging through my sister's purse, I knew I had to get my hands on it! NARS' velvet matte lip pencils are ultra easy to apply with their pencil like application and their smooth finish makes them easy to glide on. 
The matte finish of these pencils are incredibly comfortable to wear and lost for about 6 hours before they start fading away. 
'Sex Machine' is described by NARS as a 'pink mauve' which is spot on. There is a bit of shimmer in this product that you can see in the pencil but not so much on the lips or when swatched. The name of this color is certainly cheeky, but I don't mind it! 
Here you can see one of the benefits of this lip product! It smooths imperfections and actually moisturizes while you wear it. The wear time is fantastic and it wears off to a natural blush of color rather than with the thick, dark line around the outside of your lips. 

This lip pencil is $27 for 2.4g of product. You do have to sharpen this pencil as the product runs low, but I don't see that as a major downside. This perfectly portable lippie is perfect for an everyday makeup kit. I love the wear time of this product because in my profession, I don't have time to stop and check my makeup every few hours. 

You can check out this product from Sephora HERE!

Check out my post about NARS Dragon Girl lip pencil HERE! (Taylor Swift's favorite red!)

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment