Thursday, May 21, 2015

MAC Powder Blush in 'Melba'

When I visit my sister and spend the night at her place, I always look forward to raiding her makeup stash in the morning. She has completely different tastes and products from me so I love exploring her treasure chest of makeup goodies! One of the items I always use and love the look of is this MAC blush. I finally purchased it for myself since I found myself missing it when I wasn't at my sister's place. The blush is Mac Melba, a matte soft coral peach blush that is perfectly neutral on my pale skin.
This blush is far different from the bright pinks, peaches, and glittery blushes I already have in my stash. I was on the prowl for a more professional color to wear on my clinicals and this one definitely fits the bill. It looks a bit brown and neutral in the pan but swatches with a nice warm coral tone to it.

MAC blushes are super soft and easy to work with. They build up really nicely and also blend out if you accidentally apply too much. They create a wonderful effortless look to a full face of makeup. I also found that this blush pairs really nicely with my Becca Pressed Powder in Rose Gold layered on top for when I want some extra shimmer and highlight! 
MAC blushes can be purchased from MAC cosmetics online or at counters nationwide. A blush in the pan costs $22.00 for 6g of product or $17.00 for just the refill pan.  Go check this blush out Here! if you're looking for a neutral blush for day to day! 

xxSJ

1 comment: