Tuesday, August 23, 2016

NARS Audacious Lipsticks: 'Grace' and 'Natalie'

Grace
 I love the NARS Audacious lipsticks SO MUCH so I recently decided to add two bold colors to my collection. I've recently been adoring wearing bolder colors this summer and stepping out of my comfort zone a little bit. While browsing the NARS area in Sephora, I was drawn to the color 'Grace,' a vibrant red leaning coral, and 'Natalie,' a bright flamingo coral.
Natalie
 The colors look a bit similar in the tube but swatch quite differently on the skin.
L:Grace, R: Natalie
The NARS Audacious lipsticks are some of the only lipstick formulas I've found that moisturize my lips while maintaining a matte finish and lasting for hours through eating and drinking. I love that these lipsticks have the lasting power of a liquid lipstick but look gorgeous without making my lips look like a desert wasteland.
L: Natalie, R: Grace
On me, Natalie has the perfect amount of orangish coral to be perfectly wearable on my complexion. Since I'm newer to rocking more bold colors, I love colors like this that are bold but still wearable. Though Grace is described as a bright coral, on me this color is a perfect red. I love these types of reds that are rather ambiguous....is it pink? Is it red? The world may never know...and it doesn't matter because its beautiful. 
L to R: Claudia, Brigitte, Natalie, Grace
 I think these two lipsticks are the perfect colors to add to my Audacious lipstick collection! The one con about these lipsticks is that they are $32.00 which is definitely on the pricier side. However, for someone like myself who struggles with finding lip perfection, I think adding some select colors to my collection is well worth it!

Click here for my review of Brigitte and Claudia!

Find NARS Audacious lipsticks HERE

xxSJ

1 comment: