Sunday, July 9, 2017

My Picks: MAC Buy 2 Get 1 Free Lipsticks- Barbeque, Coral Bliss, and Mehr

L to R: Barbeque, Coral Bliss, Mehr
 MAC giving away product for free?? Must be dreamin' amiright? No need to pinch yourself, ladies and gents. MAC recently ran a superb special where you could buy any 2 lip products and get a third lippie free. I took advantage of this deal and got three lipsticks I have had my eye on for a bit.
 I chose 'Coral Bliss,' a pinkier leaning cremesheen formula, 'Barbecue,' a matte red with bright orange undertones, and 'Mehr,' a matte mauve a la Kylie Jenner lip craze.
All of these colors have quickly moved into my summertime rotation with Coral Bliss being my go to for an easy and bright lip look that goes with any outfit or makeup. Thanks to my friend from PT school Virginia for drawing my attention to this shade! Mehr will transition with ease into the cooler months and Barbeque will be reserved for when I want that stand out pout.

xxSJ

4 comments:

  1. All of these colors have quickly moved into my summertime rotation with Coral Bliss being my go to for an easy and bright lip look that goes with any outfit or makeup. Thanks to my friend from PT school Virginia for drawing my attention to this shade! Mehr will transition with ease into the cooler months and Barbeque will be reserved for when I want that stand out pout.
    gold shawls and wraps , shawl wholesale online , prom shawl , embroidered pashmina shawl , pashmina shawls manufacturers , shawl fashion , men's pashmina shawls , best pashmina shawls , buy shawl , pashmina shawl in nepal

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best articles i have ever read. Thanks for sharing. Also share something on british curriculum schools in sharjah.Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. "
    A shout out from the Tropika Club Magazine.

    Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks. To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please click on this link

    Check out some of our articles below as our contribution to your blog roll:

    1.Top 10 Spa And Massage Services In Downtown Singapore

    2.Top 10 Best Rojak in Singapore

    3.Top 10 Best Carrot Cake in Singapore

    4.Top 10 Best Economical Fried Bee Hoon In Singapore

    5.Top 10 Spa And Massage Services In North-Eastern Singapore"

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best part of your articles that they have perfect Content Quality and Quantity. Do write something on Metallurgical Microscope Suppliers In India also. Honestly, you posses great Writing Skills.

    ReplyDelete