Monday, October 8, 2012

NOTD: Butter London's 'Trustafarian'

Okay everybody. Gird your loins for some awesomeness.
This nail polish is in the color 'Trustafarian' by Butter London.  It looks pretty unassuming in the bottle.  It looks like it would be a silvery green pastel color. I grabbed this one because I thought it would be a unique addition to my collection and I love wearing color on my nails. When I applied this though, I realized exactly what I had picked out:
THE COOLEST COLOR I'VE EVER BOUGHT!!!  This color is so ridiculously cool it shouldn't even be allowed. The left picture is the color in normal lighting.  It's a pastel green color with a TON of microshimmer and looks almost velvety. The magic really happens when you look at this color in the sun.  There are reflects of gold, blue, and orange in this stuff! AMAZING!!
Here's another pic so you can see the gleam of extraordinary light coming from this polish.  It's just incredible. As far as application is concerned, this polish took 3 thin coats to look opaque like this.  The multiple coats were awesome though because the different layers of shimmer gave a cool 3D effect.  
One warning about this polish though: It will DEFINITELY cause you to be extremely obnoxious when you're wearing it because you'll be shoving your fingers in your friends' faces going 'look at it! look at it!'
Sorry bout that!
As I've mentioned before, Butter London polishes are $14 each. This one might be worth the hefty price though because I can't think of anything else I've seen that's even close to this guy!

Would you rock this awesome green?
xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment