Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Funday! My favorite things from the week

Its Sunday which means its time to look back at my week and figure out what I've been lovin':

1) musiccccccccccccccccc
'Feel so Close' by Calvin Harris. Awesome beat, awesome song in general! I've been listening to this quite a bit this week.

2) Skylark lipglosses
I got these lipglosses in the mail this week and I love them! More extensive review to come :)

3) City fairs:
It's a pink firehat. I'm pretty excited about it.  I went to the Manhattan Beach Hometown Fair this weekend with a couple friends and it was so fun! Games, fair food, puppies....this fair had everything!

4) This picture:
This little grumpy cat has stolen my heart! I love him in all his grumpy glory.

What were some of your favorites this week???

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment