Saturday, November 24, 2012

Jewelmint Unboxing

Hi everyone!
I'm sure many of you are familiar with the online membership website, Jewelmint. In case you aren't, here's a quick rundown: It is a monthly membership site created by Kate Bosworth and Cher Coulter. These ladies pick pieces of one-of-a-kind jewelry for you every month that represents your style.  You can choose to purchase a piece of jewelry for 29.99 a month or you can skip the month and not get charged. There is never an obligation to buy which is why I like this site. I'm a member because I LOVE looking at pretty sparkly jewelry online :) Every once in a while something catches my eye so I'll splurge and buy it. Also, the site frequently has sales (50% off, buy one get one free).  I just received a piece in the mail so I thought I'd share the packaging and the product with you so you can see how nice this jewelry is :)
The packaging is a black mailer with Jewelmint written on the outside (so your heart can skip a beat when you see its been delivered!) and inside is this sleek box with this pretty bow.
When you slide off the bow you can flip open the box and inside is your jewelry protected by some foam. Pull off the foam and here is what it looks like:
Your piece of jewelry nestled in its little home with the description card placed on the bottom of the box's lid. The description says the name of your product and the inspiration behind the creation of it.
I purchased the 'Vintage Vow Necklace' inspired by the traditional vows taken on a wedding day.
The pieces of jewelry are always so nice. This one in particular is very heavy and the chain is nice and strong. It feels very well made!


Inscribed on the three rings are the words 'love,' 'honor,' and 'obey.'  The rings are on a 36'' rope chain. Make sure to look out for an OOTD where I rock this necklace with an ensemble!
So there you have it! What to expect when you order from Jewelmint. I own a lot of jewelry from Forever21 and those pieces are so great for keeping up with trends and outfitting. However, it is really really great to start building a collection of very nice pieces of jewelry that will last a bit longer and might be more appropriate for occasions demanding you to dress up a bit more! I think Jewelmint with their constant discounts and sales is a great way to start slowly getting some nice jewelry (also its really fun to browse all the pretty things even when you aren't looking for anything to buy :)  ).
What do you think of Jewelmint?
xxSJ


No comments:

Post a Comment