Friday, November 23, 2012

OOTD: Summer in November??!

Hey everyone! Here is a really quick outfit of the day! I took a picture because its the middle of November but it was about 90 degrees here in Los Angeles! Crazy, huh?
Here is what I wore on this Summery day in the middle of Fall:
I wore this purple splotchy silky top by Lauren Conrad (you can shop her collection at Kohl's) paired with some dark denim wash shorts from Forever21. I love this top because of the soft colors and bow in the front that accentuates the small of your waist! I wore my white Relic watch and a tiny gold sand dollar necklace as accessories. 

That was my Summer outfit in November! Weather changes throw me off so much! I always get confused on what to wear. 
What do you do when there's a drastic and unexpected weather change where you live????

xx SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment