Tuesday, November 13, 2012

OOTN: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Premier and Afterparty

Hi everyone! Last night I went to the Breaking Dawn Part 2 movie premier at the Nokia theater in LA Live! It was so much fun so I thought I'd share what I wore and some pictures I took of the evening!
I wore this sheer white collared shirt with gold metallic polka dots from Forever21 paired with dark wash skinny jeans from Gap. I wore my nude and gold strappy heels from Seychelles. I curled my hair and had a dark-ish eye makeup look.
The movie was such a good wrap up of the Twilight franchise. I'm not a 'Twihard' by any means but I enjoyed the movie thoroughly and became quite invested in it by the end!
The Afterparty after the film was on top of a neighboring parking structure:
The party was, as expected, completely lavish and outrageously decorated! There were a lot of costumes and props around the perimeter of the party and the whole place was decorated with trees, fake snow, and tons of plants.
Those hanging garlands and that arch underneath are from the Wedding scene in Breaking Dawn part 1 and speaking of weddings....
Those are the outfits worn by Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson for the wedding scene! Pretty neat, huh?
The party was so great and I got to meet some pretty cool people! There was amazing food and desserts and a photobooth to commemorate the occasion.
The coolest party of the party though were the live wolves!!
Right outside there were 3 wolves walking around an enclosure. How cool is that?? Their names are Shadow, Thunder, and Harley.

I had a BLAST at the premier and afterparty. I definitely recommend the movie to anyone interested in the Twilight franchise. Even if you're not a Twilight fan, the movie was super entertaining and fun to watch.
Hope you enjoyed this post!
xxSJ




1 comment: