Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Funday! My Favorite Things From the Week

Hello everyone! Time for a Sunday Funday post with my favorite things from this past week!
1) Makeup
MAC lipstick in 'Fanfare.'  This is a light burnt red berry color that is so pretty and I love wearing it in the fall! This is a dark color for me to wear on a daily basis but the color is so pretty and subtle that I can rock it :)
2) Halloween!! OOoooOOOOooo spooky!
For Halloween this year I dressed up as a devil. I threw the costume together completely from things I had in my own closet and borrowed the ears from a housemate:
I love love LOVE Halloween because it gives you the opportunity to dress up a tad differently than normal! I would never wear this dark of makeup from day to day so its fun to have the chance to dress up and rock something different for a change.
I also did all of my friends makeup for our Halloween party. They were Wizard of Oz characters and it was so fun transforming them all into their characters. These are the mock ups I made for fun of the looks:
 
3) celebrating seniority
Sara, Sara, Me, and Katie

 I'm a Senior this year which means its time to celebrate my time at my school! Our Senior football game was this weekend and it was great being with all the other Seniors in my organization :) Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened!

4) Grumpy cat...again
This cat has made me giggle with out fail this week. Congrats, Grumpy cat, for making it on my blog twice!

What have been your faves this week???
xxSJ


No comments:

Post a Comment