Thursday, February 7, 2013

NOTD: China Glaze 'Ruby Pumps'

I'm in a state of mourning due to the 49'ers losing in the Superbowl this past Sunday. Deciding to show my true fandom even after a loss, I painted my nails in commemoration of my favorite NFL team:
I used China Glaze's 'Ruby Pumps' which is a red nail polish with a TON of red glitters in it. This is with out a doubt one of China Glaze's more famous colors because of how beautiful it looks on the nails when you paint two coats on....it has a layered look to it because of the glitters but its still nice and smooth because of the red base the glitters are suspended in.
Next I took Butter London's 'The Full Monty' and added a little gold stripe to my nails to show my fully 49'ers support.  With a hand steadier than a brain surgeon's, I think these bad boys turned out pretty well!

Spoiler alert: I'm not actually a huge fan of the NFL. Since I'm from Norcal originally, I felt inclined to root for the 49'ers when they got into the Super bowl but I really wasn't that heartbroken after the loss...actually I didn't care much at all. I just wanted an excuse to paint stripes on my nails.

Everyone have a nearly perfect in every way sorta day!
xx SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment