Friday, February 8, 2013

OOTD: 'Beautiful Creatures' Premier and After Pary

Hello everyone! I had the opportunity to see the new movie 'Beautiful Creatures' this Wednesday evening so I thought I'd share some pictures from the evening with you all!
First off, here is what I wore to the red carpet event:
Emerald with white lining top: Forever 21, black skirt: Forever21, patterned tights: Target, Gray boots: Justfab.com
I really enjoyed this film and would certainly watch it again! I didn't really know what to expect from the commercials but I ended up liking it a lot! I was certainly entertained the whole way through.
After we saw the film, we walked on over to the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood for the After party:
The inside was decorated with hanging spanish moss to look like the atmosphere in the movie (its set in the deep South and there are several scenes with bayous).
I got a chance to chat with the producer, director, and the male lead, Alden Ehrenreich. He was my favorite part of the film because he was just so adorable.... meeting him in person basically made me melt into the floor!
The film comes out on Valentines' Day and I definitely recommend seeing it if you're looking for a Romantic film with a supernatural twist!
xx SJ




No comments:

Post a Comment