Monday, April 29, 2013

NOTD: 'Bright Lights Big Color' by OPI

Today's notd is a color I haven't worn in FOREVER. It's 'Bright Lights Big Color' by OPI.
As you can see, this color is a sparkly bright orange with some pink to it. I think its a little bit of an orange grapefruit color if there is such a thing.
I think the color is nice and its quite pretty, however I did get tired of it on my nails after a bit. Orange is not a preferred color of mine. If you're looking for a sparkly orange specifically, then this polish fits the bill. If not, then pass on this one!
OPI recently increased the prices of their polish to $9 a bottle... That's pretty steep :( I think I'll only be buying more nail polish when it's bogo.  You can find OPI at Ulta beauty stores and at some drugstores. I have seen Target carrying it on multiple occasions as well!

What's your favorite orange nail color?
xxSJ


No comments:

Post a Comment