Tuesday, July 16, 2013

NOTD: China Glaze 'It's a Trap-Eze!'

Today I have a super fun glittery polish from China Glaze's Cirque du Soleil Worlds Away collection. It is the color 'It's a Trap-Eze!'
1 coat over Butter London 'Teddy Girl,' natural sunlight

This is a multi-colored glitter nail polish suspended in a white base coat. The glitters are multi-sized and are green, gold, orange, pink, blue and (most fun of all!), white! The white glitters are what makes this polish truly unique.  The absence of silver glitters in this polish make it very pastel and pretty looking rather than too showy.  I prefer to layer simply one coat of this polish over a light pink or white, or use one coat of polish on an accent nail if I'm doing a colored polish.  Since the glitters are in a milky white base, layering this polish can make it quite thick and a bit messy looking since some glitters end up very dull looking under a layer of white.
1 coat over Essie 'Lilacism', natural light
Pictured here I painted one coat over Essie Lilacism for a fun accent nail effect. What's fun about this glittery color is that the white tones down the color you're painting over ever so slightly.  I find that this can spice up a manicure if I'm bored of the color or regret the color I picked right after I'm done painting my nails! Has anyone else had that 'I immediately regret this decision' moment? This polish can remedy that!
China Glaze polishes can be found at Ulta beauty supply stores and sell for $8 a bottle.  They are awesome nail lacquers because they have hardeners in the formula making them quite chip-resistant!

What do you think? Would you rock this glittery color on your nails?
xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment