Friday, September 4, 2015

NOTD: Formula X for Sephora in 'Illustrious'

Formula X for Sephora has quickly become my favorite nail polish brand! I think the formula is fantastic, the colors are plentiful, and the design of the packaging is totally chic to display out in the open.  I'm building this collection slowly but surely, and my most recent addition is this gorgeous pastel pistachio shade, 'Illustrious.' This minty shade has been 'in' for a couple seasons now and I don't see it going anywhere in a hurry! This particular shade sets itself apart from other similar hues because it has a gorgeous pearl sheen running through it. The pearlized finish makes the color look extra shiny and extra gorgeous!

This formula required 2 full coats to be completely opaque and the wear time is about 5 days with no chippage. I love this formula and think its worth the cost to get some of your favorite colors from this brand!

Check out Formula X for Sephora Here!

xxSJ

1 comment: