Friday, September 28, 2012

NOTD: 'Kimber' by Zoya

Today's nail of the day features the brand Zoya, a brand comparable to OPI in price and supposedly quality as well! I had not tried this brand before this manicure, so I was excited to test it out!
The color 'Kimber' is a bright pink with orange and bright pink microshimmer in it. I love microshimmer in polishes because it allows the polish to still be glossy and pretty while having a little extra somethin somethin!
Here it is in the sun:
I'm very impressed with Zoya polish! This applied super smooth and was completely opaque in two coats.
I actually have had this on my nails for the past couple of days and so took it off after taking these pictures and my only complaint has to be that it took FOREVER to get this polish off of my fingers! Most glittery polishes have that problem.
Zoya polishes can be found at Ulta for about $8.
What do you think about this pink shimmery shade?
xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment