Friday, March 29, 2013

NOTD: OPI's 'Bubble Bath'

I'm continuing with my neutral marathon today with a cult favorite of OPI, the color 'Bubble Bath.'
'Bubble Bath' is a very light, slightly blue-toned, pink color.  It is very sheer which I rather like because it makes the color so light and feminine.  This color is a more natural color than Orly's 'Prelude to a Kiss,' mostly because it isn't quite so opaque.
I definitely understand why this light pink is a favorite with OPI fans. It's very pretty and certainly a natural hue.
My only qualm with this nail color is it chips rather quickly. The corners of my manicure lifts up after about a day.  If you don't mind a few touch ups here and there though, then I really like this color!

Think pink!
xxSJ

1 comment:

  1. how many coats did you use? It looks pretty but too shear for me, but if this is only one coat, thats cool.

    ReplyDelete