Thursday, March 28, 2013

Review: MAC lipstick in 'Peach Blossom'

I love love love my MAC lipsticks.  They have perfect pigmentation, beautiful application, and awesome packaging.  The issue I've been having recently with wearing lipstick is super dry lips. I am on acne medication that makes my skin really dry and so sometimes wearing lipstick just accentuates my cracked and flaky lips... eww, I know.

I've found that cremesheen lipsticks from MAC are glossy enough for me to wear with out showing off my dry lips! I recently came across the perfect color for my lips that is a 'my lips but better' color.
'Peach Blossom' is a light warm pink color.  It is warmer than 'Angel' by MAC and a couple shades lighter than my other favorite lipstick, 'Fanfare.' 
I prefer warmer colors to wear on a day to day basis because I think they look a bit more natural on my freckled skin.
As you can see, this lipstick doesn't add a whole lot of color to my lips, but it adds a pinkish hue with a moisturizing and shiny finish. I really like it and have been grabbing it the last couple weeks.

What's your favorite day to day lipstick color?
xxSJ


No comments:

Post a Comment