Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Review: NARS blush in 'Deep Throat'

Hi everyone! Today I thought I'd share my thoughts on this well-know blush by NARS. I personally appreciate reviews on pricier products to ensure I'm not wasting my hard earned moolah!
This blush is called 'DeepThroat' (har har) and if you can get past the sexual name you will find a truly beautiful color:
Deep Throat is a rosy pink color that has a slight light gold shimmer in it. It is far less sparkly than the cult favorite blush, 'Orgasm,' but I like that for a more muted natural look. This blush is very soft to the touch and feels velvety in the pan allowing it to be easily blended on your cheeks. 
This is the color on my light skinned wrist. The color can be very easily built up or sheered out to create more natural/muted or more dramatic looks. 



NARS products come in the iconic sleek black packaging that looks so chic. The one downsides that it attracts every bit of makeup and dust! Don't expect these products to stay clean for long!
NARS blushes cost $28 and can be purchased at Sephora or department stores at a NARS counter. It certainly isn't a cheap price for a blush however the quality is fantastic and the color payoff is beautiful. This has been my go to blush for the last couple months!

What do you think of NARS blushes?
xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment