Tuesday, March 26, 2013

NOTD: Orly's 'Prelude to a Kiss'

I've been in the mood for neutrals on my nails lately! I find light nudes and pinks to be the most professional color you can sport on your nails so I've been trying out different ones to see which I like the best!
Today I'm wearing Orly's 'Prelude to a Kiss':
This color is a light creamy peach color.  I think of it as a much lighter version of 'A Crewed Interest' by Essie.  This color is very natural looking and is very pretty in most lighting.  A warning though is that it looks a little blah and muted under fluorescent lights. 
Overall I really like it as a professional neutral! Also this color was super opaque after two coats (soooo impressive for such a light shade) and it lasted for days with out chipping!
Orly nail polish can be purchased at some drug stores and at Ulta for $8 a bottle.  Orly nail polish has slightly more product in it than other higher end nail polishes (OPI, China Glaze, Essie) so you do get more for your dollar!

Let me know what your favorite neutral polishes are!
xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment