Sunday, March 17, 2013

OOTD: Jack the Giant Slayer premier and after party

Hello lovelies!
I had the opportunity to go to the premier and after party of the new film Jack the Giant Slayer a couple weeks ago so I thought I'd share what I wore and some pictures from that night!
What I wore: Forever21 sheer top with metallic polka dots, Forever21 black cotton skirt, Target patterned tights, Cathy Jean black heeled boots, and black Coach over the shoulder bag

The movie was so entertaining! I liked this film's take on the classic tale of Jack and the beanstalk. There were a couple added elements to the story that I really enjoyed along with some romance. The bean stalk was so amazing in the film! It was practically a character all on its own with the way it moved and what not.

The afterparty was inside the Roosevelt Hotel on Hollywood Boulevard.

Beanstalk number one at the party....


And beanstalk number two at the party. Because what party isn't complete with out two beanstalks???

I had a great time seeing this film and schmoozing it up at the afterparty. Check out this film if you're looking for a fun adventure film with a hint of romance!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment