Saturday, September 28, 2013

NOTD: OPI 'I Eat Mainely Lobster'

Calling all OPI snobs!!! Today's nail of the day is an OPI polish that I purchased from Costco in a duo set for only $13! That's quite a deal for OPI! The color I'm sporting today is called 'I Eat Mainely Lobster' and I wound up quite impressed:
2 coats, natural sunlight
This polish is a beautiful coral that is more on the orange side. You can see in the upper left portion of the bottle that there is a very slight shimmer in the polish that actually shows up on the nail! I get SO disappointed when there is shimmer in the bottle then it doesn't show up at all on your mani (Bikini-So-Teeny, anyone??). But this color is true to the bottle. I'm not usually a huge fan of orange polish so this impressed me as an orange that I don't mind staring at all day because of its slightly coral quality.

Only 2 coats needed to reach full opacity for me (hoorah hoorah!) and this color remained chip free for 3 days!
Snag this color up if you're interested in an orangey-coral. This color is beautiful for spring and summer but will definitely be wearable through the fall months. Yay versatility!

OPI polishes can be found at ULTA and some drugstores for $8.50 a bottle.

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment