Sunday, December 29, 2013

NOTD: OPI 'In the Cable Car-Pool Lane'

Today's nail of the day is from the OPI San Francisco Winter 2013 collection. It is the color 'In the Cable Car-Pool Lane.'
Pretty! This color is a deep purple color that finishes to a gel-like shine.  So gorgeous and perfect looking!  The application of this color was pretty great. The formula itself is rather thin and runny so thin coats will be your best bet for this! The first coat shows up very sheer and is a pinky purple berry color. The second coat finishes the color off though, and thats all I needed to create a nice opaque finish.
This color is so lovely as a dark neutral for the winter and can easily be worn into other seasons if you want to rock a dark nail.  As I've mentioned before, I'm lovin the dark and creamy berries, purples, and burgundies for the fall and winter so this color fits right in! From what I've read, this color is pretty dupable, so if you have something similar in your nail polish arsenal already, then maybe you should skip this one! I myself find similarities between this and Essie's Bahama Mama, a color I've had in my collection and loved for a while.
If you're looking for a great, deep, creamy purple to fill a hole in your collection then this is the color to do it with! So gorgeous!

OPI nail polishes retail for $9 a bottle and can be found at Ulta and some drugstores.

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment