Thursday, November 6, 2014

Nature Box! Snack Review and is it worth it???

 I spent the month of October munchin' on my snacks from my very first full-sized Naturebox and let me tell you...I'm in love! I chose a 5 snack box for about $19 and I'll tell you right, now I definitely think this service is worth it. Here are the snacks I received and some quick thoughts on them:
 The Coconut Cashews are by far my favorite thing in this box. These little drops of heaven are seriously so good and are the perfect blend of coconut and sweetness.
 The Sourdough Cheddar Pretzels were Lucas' favorite thing in the box. They had a pretty strong beer taste to them and were quite good! The serving size was also quite large which made these a filling snack.
 The Santa Fe Corn Stix are seriously delicious but I was at first kind of thrown off by how small these sticks are! I realize now though that along with being a great snack on their own, these sticks would be a great addition to a BBQ chicken salad or some chicken chili!
 The Pistachio Power Clusters were a bit of a miss for me. These small squares are really dense and a bit hard to chew and at first have an overpowering nut flavor, then have a sweet aftertaste. They are also pretty high calorie as well.
This French Toast Granola is so delicious! I've been using this granola to top my yogurt in the morning and it is the most perfect crunchy addition! It isn't too sweet and is lightly spiced with cinnamon to get that french toast flavor.

All in all I love NatureBox so far. I haven't finished any of the snacks since I'm trying to practice some self-control, so I don't think this is something I will need every month. I think the price is right, however, and you can't beat the convenience of having food delivered right to your door!

Here's how Naturebox works: On the Naturebox website after you sign up, you can go through all of the snacks and pick out ones that interest you to go in your 'pantry.' These are the snacks that will be delivered to you! If you prefer a little mystery to your life, you don't have to add any snacks to your pantry and you can let NatureBox pick a variety for you. There are also options you can select for if you have specific dietary needs such as gluten-free, low sugar, low carb, vegan, etc. 

The price breakdown is as follows:
3 snacks for $13.95
5 snacks for $19.95 (this is the default box!)
10 snacks for $29.95 (this box has two each of 5 different snacks so its good to split with someone)
20 snacks for $49.95 (this box has 4 each of 5 different snacks so its great for a family)

This subscription service also allows you to cancel really easily with just a click of a button from your profile settings, or you can simply skip a month if you just want to put your snacking on hold!

Click here to try NatureBox for yourself! : http://fbuy.me/bfpFE

Happy Snacking! 
xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment