Friday, November 14, 2014

Review: Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo

Bite Beauty is the current hot name in all things lip related. Bite Beauty is a pretty pricey prestigious brand that touts lip products that are made from all edible ingredients! I think that's pretty cool for something we're slappin' on our mouths everyday! I decided to try out the brand by purchasing the Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo.  It is a small double-ended stick that has two mini lippies on either side. I got the more neutral duo in 'Musk/Lychee.'
Keep in mind that this lippie is really TINY! Granted, that makes this lil' guy fantastic for toting around in your purse, but I'm sad that this won't last very long since there is so little product.
This lippie is pretty interesting because the colors look SO similar in their tube form. But swatched you can see that Musk is deep brownish pink color while Lychee is a lighter warm pink color. 
The top picture above is my bare lips, the middle picture is with 'Lychee' and the bottom picture is with 'Musk.' These lipsticks feel really moisturizing! I don't find they get that long of wear time when I'm eating and drinking, but I love that they fade evenly and don't leave lines or rings of product on your lips.
Overall I love this little product and it has led to me asking for a full size bite lipstick for Christmas this year! I really like the thought this brand puts into their ingredients and product as a whole. This double-ended lipstick actually isn't the best value when you look at price per ounce of lipstick, but it is certainly a great way to try out two different lip colors and for only $12 it won't break the bank completely. A full size luminous creme lipstick from Bite Beauty will set you back $24 for 0.15oz of product (for comparison sake a MAC lipstick houses 0.10oz of product).

Get your own here!

No comments:

Post a Comment