Tuesday, November 25, 2014

NOTD: Essie 'After School Boy Blazer'

I haven't spoiled myself with buying a new nail polish since I moved to NY for school because an $8 or $9 polish simply doesn't fit into my budget. However, when I saw this polish at Target, I HAD to have it. It is Essie's 'After School Boy Blazer,' a creamy, super deep, navy blue.  This polish is nothing like I own and is so attractive to me for the fall and winter. I've worn it a couple times since I've purchased it and I am so pleased with how it looks! It has a great formula (opaque in only one coat!) and lasts for days with out a single chip. This type of fuss free polish is exactly what I look for during the holidays where I'm so busy and the last thing I need to worry about is touching up my nails.

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment