Saturday, February 7, 2015

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in 'East End Snob' and 'Red Diva'

Whoa.... I found a new favorite lip liner and its from the drugstore.  Now I don't consider myself a makeup snob by any means... I love drugstore makeup and have found plenty of high quality products there. I don't discriminate! However, in the lip liner department, over the years I thought the drugstore options were a little lacking. I found pencils were either way too hard and tugged at my lips, or they were soft and creamy but had the staying power of a one night stand (see ya).  My drugstore lip liner woes have been solved now that I have discovered the Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liners.
These twist up liners are so wonderfully creamy that they glide on the lips with ease and they come with this angled tip that makes it so easy to apply--I would definitely recommend these to a beginner!  They also have fantastic staying power and lasted me through drinking, meals, and kept my lipstick from feathering. 
I picked up the colors 'East End Snob,' a pinky nude, and 'Red Diva,' a blue toned red.
These lip liners make my lips look full, luscious, and healthy and their creaminess means they're so easy to blend with whatever lip product you're wearing on top. I don't recommend wearing these on their own because they can be a bit patchy when you try and fill your whole lip in. Everything evens out when you put lipstick on top of them though.

I got these lipliners for about $7 each and they were buy one get one half off. I think these are outstanding particularly East End Snob (which is a dupe for Charlotte Tilbury's lip liner in 'Pillow Talk'). I've been wearing that one non-stop since I purchased it.

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment