Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fresh Sugar Cravings Lip Trio Kit

Winter does nasty things to my skin and I'm feeling it ten fold during my first winter in New York. One of my favorite products I've discovered to combat the winter time blues are the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments!
These lip products are super moisturizing and are blended with oils, wax, and actual sugar. They have a delectable sweet lemon taste to them that is so delicious! My sister recently bought me this little three pack that has an original, berry, and cherry version of this lip treatment.
 These ultra moisturizing lip products also are pretty pigmented! They give a sheer wash of color that's as buildable as you want and leaves a pleasant stain behind. They are also super glossy!
Top: Berry, Bottom: Cherry
The berry color applies a little bit patchy but looks far worse in the photo above because of its shine! The cherry color was surprisingly pigmented and looks like any other bright red lipstick but with a high shine finish. 
Left: Berry, Right: Cherry... if you haven't noticed I have a big forehead yet... SURPRISE!
I love these lip products because they're comfortable and moisturizing but pack a colorful punch. I definitely recommend taking advantage of multi-packs of these products or when they're included in a kit as they are pretty expensive. A normal size is $22.50 for 0.15oz of product which is pretty steep! When I run out of my smaller sizes of these guys I will probably invest in a full-size as these have become my holy grail for tackling the dry winter season!


xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment