Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Duo in 'Fig/Date'

It's official. BITE has stolen my heart. It's no secret that I'm constantly on the pursuit of the perfect lipstick for me and after trying out one of these little creme lipstick duos I knew I had to get another.  This little Luminous Creme Duo is in the combo 'Fig' and 'Date.'  These gorgeous neutrals are housed in a small double-ended container with BITE's logo classily displayed on the side. 
Now when I say small, I mean small! This little duo is perfect for your purse, however these little lippies unfortunately won't last very long due to their petite size. I suggest purchasing this if you already have one of the colors and want to use this for touch-ups or if you're interested in trying out this brand. This duo is a great way to try out some colors and for only $12, it won't break the bank!
Fig is a beautiful muted pink that is definitely very pink but still classy and understated. Date is a peachy beige color that is one of those colors that goes with every outfit and every makeup look--no thinking required!  These lipsticks are ultra moisturizing to the touch and extremely comfortable on the lips. They don't have the best staying power when it comes to eating and drinking but that's the beauty of this compact container! It'll fit in the tiniest of clutches for touch-ups on date night :)
Top: Date, Bottom: Fig
These little lipstick duos are limited edition so if you're interested in trying out the brand then I suggest you get your hands on these fast! Also grab these if you like a particular color combo you see as the combos are changed all the time! Currently this combo is available on Sephora here!

Check out my review of this duo in the colors Musk/Lychee!

xxSJ

1 comment: