Wednesday, January 21, 2015

NOTD: Butter London 'Goss'

Today's nail of the day is Butter London's 'Goss' nail polish. It is a rose gold color that leans a little coppery in tone and I must say this is my favorite metallic polish I have ever worn. I tend to stay away from metallics since I tend to get ridges in my nails and metallic polishes can emphasize the ridges. It's not a cute look at all, but this polish managed to camouflage the ridges more than normal metallics do. 
This polish was also great because it was perfectly opaque in only 1 coat. It dried super fast and somehow the color hid application mistakes quite well so I think this would be a great out the door polish to apply on the run!

Butter London polishes are a luxury polish brand coming in at $15 a bottle. Try this color out if you're looking for a wearable and not distracting metallic rosey hue to sport on your nails this season!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment