Tuesday, April 14, 2015

ColourPop Supershock Eyeshadows: 'I Heart This' and 'La La'

Colour Pop is an LA based brand that has come out with a completely unique eyeshadow formula that I already reviewed right here! Not being able to stay away from this fuss free and super intriguing new shadow, I've managed to get my hands on 2 more colors.
'I <3 This' is a taupe leaning silver color that is full of shimmer and shine! 'LaLa' is a coppery bronze that is the most pigmented color of this collection I've seen so far.  The shadows are super soft because of their gel powder formulation and have no fall out despite being so sparkly. 
These shadows are best applied to your lids using your fingers since they don't transfer all that well using a brush. I think these shadows are best for low fuss days to add some sparkle and glam to your eyelid in a sec with out busting out a dozen colors and brushes. They can also be great for adding a touch of something special to a completed eyelook by simply popping some shadow to the center of the lid. Here is me wearing 'I <3 This' on my lid:
Colour Pop eyeshadows are $5 each with $5 flat rate shipping. You can buy some for yourself at  colourpop.com!
Also, special shout out to Courtney for gifting me 'I <3 This.' So sweet!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment