Sunday, April 5, 2015

Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in 'Juicy Strawberry'

Isn't this little guy so cute! I received this Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in a goodie bag at a Sephora event and I thought I'd share my thoughts since Tony Moly is a newer and growing brand at Sephora! The brand launched from Korea and the name translates to 'nice and trendy.' I feel like Asian beauty brands have the sweetest packaging and are always ahead of the game as far as trends.

This little bunny houses a tinted glossy balm on the inside. Pull the plastic cap off (no twisting, it just pulls right off!) and the stick is revealed inside:
I have the color #1 which is 'juicy strawberry.' It is a light pink with a super glossy feel.  
These little glossy balms are quite sheer but still provide a wash of color on the lips. They're very moisturizing and comfortable to wear.
This color isn't my favorite on me but I don't have any issues with wearing this around my apartment when my lips need some extra moisture. I also love having the adorable bunny on my vanity! It's so cute! If you're interested in this bunny gloss they actually aren't being sold at Sephora quite yet, but you can find them on Amazon.  You can buy one at a time for about $5 each or the entire set HERE!

Check em out if you're interested in adding some cuteness to you lip routine!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment