Monday, April 20, 2015

NOTD: Formula X for Sephora 'Brazen'

Formula X for Sephora continues to impress me, this time with today's nail of the day: a bright carnation pink called 'Brazen.' I call these shades of pink 'princess pink' and they are my favorite colors for the Spring time. I thought this color was really similar to Butter London's Fruit Machine, and indeed they are very similar but the Formula X formulation is wayyyyy better. This color lasted for days chip free on me and look at how smooth, creamy, and professional it looks?

Formula X polishes are $10.50 each and come in beautiful acrylic and white plastic packaging. The Formula X formula has been great in my experience with their colored line, though I can't speak for their glitters and effects lines. 

Check em out here: http://www.sephora.com/formula-x

xxSJ

1 comment:

  1. Very nice and lovely blog.I like your blog.Please follow me if you are interested in following each other's blog and I will follow you back.Have a nice day.Love you.Thanks
    http://findshopping.blogspot.in/2015/04/top-online-shopping-sites-list.html

    ReplyDelete