Tuesday, April 7, 2015

NOTD: Formula X for Sephora 'Alive'

    Formula X for Sephora has done it... they've given me the color I've been searching for for years. I've always loved peachy coral colored things and have been searching for the perfect peach for my nails. I've thought I'd come close before with Butter London's Trout Pout, or Essie's A Crewed Interest. Both of those colors were a little too orange for my taste and in certain indoor looking just looked... not cute.
   When I saw Formula X's 'Alive' in Sephora, I knew I'd found the one, and when I applied it to my nails, my thoughts were further confirmed. First of all, the formula of these polishes is PERFECT. Completely opaque with a creamy finish in two thin coats with a perfectly sized brush for easy application.  The color lasts a couple days chip free. I notice this polish tends to lift up on the corners and come off in large chips, not staining the nail underneath.
    I love this color so much and I think it will be a staple for Spring and Summer. I've been wearing it non-stop since I bought it and am so happy that I found my perfect Peach!
Formula X polishes are exclusive to Sephora and cost $10.50 a bottle. I think the acryclic and white plastic packaging is modern and beautiful and the formula is well worth the cost.

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment