Thursday, September 18, 2014

NOTD: New York Color 'Park Ave'

I recently received a care package from my darling beau, Lucas, and in it he included some nail polish to further fuel the addiction! He gave me some NYC polishes to commemorate my new home and I wanted to try one of them out right away! This muddy, gray, purple color is called 'Park Ave' and despite using the word 'muddy' to describe it, this color is gorgeous.  It reminds me of a prettier version of OPI's 'You Don't Know Jacques' (picture here!) with more purple and less green undertones.
This polish had an amazing formula that required 1-2 coats for full opacity. It dried very quickly to a glossy and perfect finish. I recommend this nail polish to everyone for the upcoming Fall and Winter seasons and for $1.99 a bottle, I'm looking to try more from this line of nail polish!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment