Sunday, September 7, 2014

Where Have I Been???? Update time!

I've made the pilgrimage from California to New York to begin my journey and dream of becoming a physical therapist! The past couple weeks have been filled with packing, moving, organizing, shopping, tears, laughs, meeting new friends, and starting classes! When I have time between the massive amount of studying I will be taking on (yeesh, this program is no joke, folks!) I will continue blogging as planned. In the meantime, here are a couple highlights since I've been here:
the most beautiful flowers on Austin Street
Sharing a birthday beer with my sister
My first trip to Citi Field!
A surprise visit from Lucas
the view from my apartment... the George Washington Bridge is my new nightlight
Signing out from New York, New York!
xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment