Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Gift 2014

If you're not a Beauty Insider at Sephora yet, what are you waiting for?? This free rewards program has really awesome rewards as your rack up points for every dollar you spend at Sephora, offers a special discount twice a year, and gets you a free birthday gift during your birthday month! This year, the free birthday gift was by Makeup Forever. I was so excited to try out some free deluxe minis from a brand I have little experience with. Included in the gift is a Smoky Extravagant Mascara and a Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick:
I wasn't all that jazzed about the mascara since there was one in the birthday gift from Benefit last year. The mini lipstick is so flippin' adorable though that it completely makes up for the repeated product. The color is N9, Copper Pink:
 I really enjoy this color! It is creamy and overall lovely in texture. It reminds me a lot of MAC's Fanfare lipstick.  I was not a fan of the mascara at all, unfortunately.  I found the wand to be far too large. The mascara was clumpy and fell off my lashes through out the day giving me raccoon eyes. The lipstick is awesome, however, and you can't beat the price!!
Seriously, become a Beauty Insider if you're not already... free stuff with no obligation to buy or open a credit card?? Sign me up!!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment