Monday, September 29, 2014

Nature Box Sample Box Review!

Snacks make the world go round. Seriously though! As an on the move student, I need little treats here and there to keep my energy up through out the day so as not to completely burn out by the evening.  I had heard of the NatureBox subscription service a couple of times and decided to check it out. This service conveniently delivers you a box of nutritionist-approved snacks directly to your door once a month at a reasonable cost (more on that, later!).  Before I committed to this service, I decided to order the Sample Box to see if the snacks are even something I would enjoy.  Healthy is great and all, but the stuff better be yummy too!
The box only cost me $1.97 to cover the cost of shipping and it arrived in about a week and a half after I had placed my order. Inside the box there were 4 single serving size snack bags and one full size bag.
I received Tomato flavored Almonds, Cinnamon toast kettle kernels, Coconut Cashews, sesame seed crackers, and sea salt popcorn.
I enjoyed the flavor of all the snacks to an extent and I enjoyed the fact that the ingredients lists on all the snacks were short and full of words I recognized and could read! The one snack that completely blew me away though were the Coconut Cashews. Oh my goodness these things were insanely delicious and were honestly the thing that made me want to keep a subscription with Nature Box for at least a month.

So where to from here? I tried the sample box and enjoyed it which means I can go online to naturebox's website and select snacks for my 'pantry' (hellllooooooooo coconut cashews!!). These snacks that I select are going to be what's coming in my first official box from them in October! If you prefer a little mystery to your life, you don't have to add any snacks to your pantry and you can let NatureBox pick a variety for you! There are also options you can select for if you have specific dietary needs such as gluten-free, low sugar, low carb, vegan, etc.

The price breakdown is as follows:
3 snacks for $13.95
5 snacks for $19.95 (this is the default box!)
10 snacks for $29.95 (this box has two each of 5 different snacks so its good to split with someone)
20 snacks for $49.95 (this box has 4 each of 5 different snacks so its great for a family)

This subscription service also allows you to cancel really easily with just a click of a button from your profile settings, or you can simply skip a month if you just want to put your snacking on hold!

Try out NatureBox for yourself here: http://fbuy.me/bfpFE

Expect at least one post in the future where I review whatever food comes to my door next month! As I said, snacks keep the gears turning in my head during my long days at school...gotta keep going somehow, might as well make it tasty!

xxSJ




No comments:

Post a Comment