Sunday, October 19, 2014

Covergirl Queen Collection Lipstick 'Penelope Pink'

I think I may have a new lipstick obsession you guys... I have seen this lipstick raved about by Amarixe on Youtube so I finally found it on Amazon to give it a shot. This lipstick is from the Covergirl Queen Collection which is a permanent line by Covergirl. The only difference in this Queen collection is that the packaging is a pretty bronze color rather than the normal pewter Covergirl lipsticks.
This lipstick is a gorgeous soft pink color and what I love about it is that it is really warm-toned instead of cool-toned.  This makes it ultra soft and wearable! The lipstick is also the perfect amount of sheer. It is pigmented enough to show up plenty on the lips, but it is sheer enough that it isn't cakey or too thick looking.
Here is 'Penelope Pink' swatched next to some of my favorite pink hues.  As you can see, it is really close in tone to MAC Angel and Cremecup. It is really similar in consistency as well as it is fairly creamy and lasts for a couple hours of wear on the lips. The main difference is that it lacks that sweet vanilla scent MAC lip products are famous for. If you can do with out that though, check this lippie out!
Overall I'm loving this  new lipstick. It is really easy to wear and I think will be complimentary year round! It was also only $7.00 on Amazon.com!

This is just a fantastic lipstick and product. All I can say is bravo, Covergirl. Nailed it!
xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment