Friday, October 24, 2014

NOTD: OPI 'DS Extravagance'

This nail polish is by far one of my favorites in my collection and it shouldn't be a mystery why. Just look at it! This Designer Series by OPI polish is in the shade Extravagance and it is one of the most complex, gorgeous colors I've ever seen. It looks like there is a little galaxy on my fingers!

This polish is a magenta purple creamy base with purple, gold, red, and silver sparkles mixed through out.  The formula is one of the best polishes I've used as it is opaque in just one coat and the glitter adds no chunk or difficult in application whatsoever.
Just look at it!!! When this polish reflects in the light, you are sure to get some oohs and aahs! This color is also so pretty for the fall since it has a darker base and festive fall colors in the glitter!

You can find OPI nail polish for about $8 a bottle at Ulta, some drugstores, department stores, and some Targets.

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment