Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Funday! Feelin' that NY vibe....

Instead of my normal Sunday Funday post, today I'm doing a Monday Funday! Monday's can be fun too, am I right???? 

This weekend the beau visited and we went on a pizza tour of the local spots by my apartment. We visited Como Pizza and Koronet's and the ballots are in... Como wins for taste, but Koronet's wins for shear quantity. Just look at that slice!
I also experienced one of my first NY bagels this past week.... turns out all the hype was valid. This bagel was amazing and it's a true travesty to my waistline that I've discovered this inexpensive deliciousness a mere two blocks away from my apartment.
Moving on from waistlines can we talk about skylines for a sec? Just LOOK at this sunset from my bedroom window. Seriously stunning.
Life's been pretty sweet in the Big Apple! I'm looking forward to reporting more of my adventures in the future as I explore the millions of things this city has to offer!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment