Sunday, February 7, 2016

Bite Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo: 'Pepper/Cafe'

Bite Beauty is a brand with an interesting take on makeup. They formulate their lipsticks with all edible ingredients to ensure that what you're putting on your lips is safe enough to get into your mouth! Bite Beauty comes out with lipstick duos from time to time which are mini versions of their famous Luminous Creme lipsticks on a double-ended retractable container. I got the mini 'Pepper/Cafe.'
Pepper is a dusty rose.
Cafe is a muted peachy pink. 
 The lipsticks glide effortlessly onto the skin and are quite pigmented given their neutral hues.
Here are the colors compared to my other Bite Beauty lipsticks. I have quite a few neutrals but I think this duo really rounds out my collection nicely as far as nudes are concerned. 
L: Pepper, R: Cafe
These lipsticks glide on easily and since they are teeny, they are very easy to apply straight out of the tube. I think they last for quite some time on the lips given how moisturizing they are, and they don't emphasize dryness or fine lines. 
Look how tiny these guys are! I love these because they are so small and fit in my pocket, purse, backpack... where ever I need them to go! The neutral hues make them work appropriate with out the need for constant checking in mirrors or touch-ups to ensure your makeup hasn't gone haywire.

These tiny lippies sell for $14 each on Sephora. Get em while they last because rumor has it, Bite Beauty is phasing out their luminous creme lipstick line!

Check out my review of the Musk/Lychee duo HERE!
Check out my review of the Fig/Date duo HERE!
Check out my review of Fig lipstick HERE!

xxSJ


No comments:

Post a Comment