Friday, June 22, 2012

New Polish: Craving Pinks!

I went shopping yesterday and picked up some new nail polish.  Polish has been my current favorite beauty product to spend on and has been for a couple months now.  I'm an avid nail painter and so constantly am wanting something new to slap on my fingers! After going through a phase where I was obsessed with wearing different colors on my nails (blues, pinks, greens, oranges) I wanted something more muted. I took a peek at my nail polish collection and realized I had only a very limited supply of more 'mainstream' colors! I went to Ulta to remedy this situation immediately and picked up the following:
from left: If you moust, you moust; Second Honeymoon; Panda-monium Pink


I went in only looking to buy one polish but walked out with three...whoops!  I found a Pinks collection by OPI where I found the muted purple on the right. Soooo Pretty! I've been loving a pretty purple pedicure for the Summer :) I already own Essie's 'Lilacism' and O.P.I's 'Do You Lilac It?' so this one completes the triad :)
The center color is what I chose for my nails right now:

I think it's lovely--nice and creamy and completely opaque in two coats. I love a good neutral color like this because its a perfect accent with any outfit!
The bright pink color is waiting for its turn in the spotlight.  It's from the new Minnie Mouse collection by O.P.I. What an adorable collection! I couldn't pass up purchasing a nail polish from the line when I saw it. I  am looking forward to busting this polish out when I'm feeling fuchsia!

No comments:

Post a Comment