Saturday, June 30, 2012

Chanel Beauty Wish List

I have a short wish list of a couple items I would love from the Chanel beauty counter.
First up is an eyeshadow quad:
'
This is the Chanel 'Les 4 Ombres' quadra eyeshadow in the color 'regard perle'.  I love this quad because of the beautiful forest green.  There is also the pretty rose color and the gorgeous champagne color, both favorites of mine.  The lower right color is a wonderful highlighting color. It would probably be gorgeous in the inner corner.

I'm lusting after this quad because I 'm trying to get into wearing colors on my lids instead of just neutrals. I think the forest green would be an easy way to get into this trend/habit! I haven't bought this yet because of the hefty price tage: $58. 
Next on my wishlist is a cream eyeshadow:
This is Chanels 'Illusion D'Ombre' longwear luminous eyeshadow in the color 'emerveille.'  This color reminds me a lot of MAC's 'rubanesque' paint pot except even more pigmented and beautiful.  I just think this is gorgeous and I'm interested in checking out cream eyeshadows.  This retails for $36.
My last wishlist desire is a blush:
This is the 'Joues Contraste' powder blush.  I haven't picked a particular color yet that I want, but I just hear such lovely things about Chanel blushes that I want to go to the counter and pick one out.  These retail for $43, which is why I haven't made the purchase yet.

I'm not sure if I will ever fulfill my wishlist because of the price of these products! Maybe for my birthday I'll buy myself just one of these lovelies :)
What do you think? Which Chanel products are worth the splurge?

No comments:

Post a Comment