Monday, August 18, 2014

Empties! Products I've Used Up #1

Time to go through my trash and see what makeup I've used up in the last couple of months! I feel like its quite the feat to finish a makeup product in its entirety... all of these things I enjoyed to a certain extent otherwise I would have tossed them before I managed to empty them out!

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Foundation and Concealer- I love this duo and have gone through a couple of these products. These are both very lightweight products that leave a great finish on the skin! I have already repurchased the concealer.

Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder- I did repurchase this product but I have since found other powders I like better than this one!

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer- This is my moisturizer I use every single day with out fail. It leaves my skin moisturized with a low amount of SPF to protect my face through out the day.

Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray- this is my favorite heat protectant and it leaves my hair feeling healthy even after taking a straightening iron to it!

Urban Decay Primer Potion 'Sin'- I love the champagne color of this primer potion! I would have purchased the full size of this had I not already purchased the MAC paint pot in Bare Study which gives the exact same effect.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- This stuff is an awesome powder! It leaves a perfect finish on the skin and is under $5.

Covergirl Clump Crusher and Maybelline Falsies Mascaras- I liked both of these mascaras a lot and would repurchase both.  The Clump Crusher is great for day to day wear and gives perfect looking lashes while the Falsies chunks up the lashes giving them intense volume for a night look.

Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder- This is my new favorite powder. It gives a silky smooth finish and has no scent to it!

Back 2 MAC items- eyebrow pencil in 'Lingering' is my go to brow product. I will use this pencil until I find something better! The paint pots are in Rubanesque and Painterly... I just love paint pots and there will be many more empty paint pots in my future!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment