Monday, August 4, 2014

NOTD: Butter London 'Slapper'

Today's nail of the day is Butter London's 'Slapper,' a  teal blue color. The color is seriously pretty and I don't have another color similar to it.  It reminds me of the ocean and is more green than blue in certain lighting (the picture above doesn't do it justice!).  The formula is also one of the best formulas by Butter London in my opinion.  It's the perfect thickness making it super easy to spread around the nail with out pooling at the cuticles and leaves a super opaque first coat.
This color is not a color I often grab for because it's one of those unique colors that unfortunately I tire of quickly when it's on my nails. It doesn't chip very quickly which means I usually have to remove it after about two days. During the time it's on my nails it garners many compliments, though!
Obligatory Jake pic:
The dope blinked for his picture! I still love him anyway!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment