Thursday, August 14, 2014

Life Hack! How to Pack Necklaces

 I'm beginning to pack all my things for my big move to New York which means its time to get creative! I always HATE transporting necklaces because all of my longer multi-stranded ones get so tangled :( Well not today, folks!
By simply stringing my necklaces through a plain 'ol paper towel roll, the strands will remain separated enough to remain tangle-free! So much better than tossing all the necklaces in a zip-lock baggy and hoping for the best.
If you're wondering, yes I have a golden snitch necklace. Duh.

Keep this life hack in mind next time you're traveling! If you have super dainty necklaces with small chains that tend to tangle easily, a way to further tangle-proof your jewelry is by stringing them through separate drinking straws. This will ensure the chains stay in their own little tubes rather than getting knotted with other chains.

Hope you enjoyed this easy life hack!

xxSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment